Say Hello to Our Newest Team Members
Last updated Mar 15, 2022 - 3 min read
- Table of Content
Ignite Procurement continues its rapid growth and has hired new, exceptional talents to the team. Please give a warm welcome to the latest team Ignite additions.
To support our ambitious journey in making strategic procurement easy for businesses and procurement professionals worldwide, we need motivated and skilled people to help us get there. The entire team now consists of 30+ "Igniters", but our ambition is to have 50 full-time employees by the end of the year.
Meet our newest team members below 👇
PS. Are you looking for an opportunity to take on new challenges and advance your career? If you are, be sure to check out our job openings.
Kévin Scotet, Product Designer
I see a huge potential for simplifying procurement processes by utilizing and applying design thinking. Ignite Procurement's product department operates as a modern team that brings multi-disciplinary skills to work together. The entire team iterates quickly and delivers features that ultimately bring value to our end-users and customers.
- Position: Product Designer (from October 2020)
- Background/experience: I previously worked as a UX Designer at Deloitte Digital Oslo for two years and have some additional experience working with startups.
- Hobbies: I enjoy downhill, off-piste, and cross-country skiing, but I also like to travel and cook (especially desserts).
Anders Hansson Geitle, Data Scientist
Joining a fast-growing tech company on its journey to expand globally was one of the key reasons for me starting in Ignite. I also felt that the team consisted of exceptional people, which I can confirm after working here for a few weeks. I am super excited to be a part of the team and look forward to utilizing the power of data to drive insights for all our customers.
- Position: Data Scientist (from January 2021)
- Background/experience: My educational background is a Master's degree in Industrial Economics from NTNU. Before joining Ignite, I worked with data science for Solution Seeker and as a consultant for McKinsey & Company.
- Hobbies: When I am not working, I try to balance my time between different activities such as running, cross-country skiing, randonee, road cycling, and more. I also enjoy a quiet evening listening to podcasts and solving jigsaw puzzles; the more pieces, the merrier.
Aaron Bowyer, Quality Assurance Lead
Ignite Procurement feels like a place which is looking for the right qualities in its team, and it is exciting to join a company in a rapidly growing environment. I look forward to helping build something great, ranging from culture to product to process.
- Position: Quality Assurance Lead (from February 2021)
- Background/experience: I have a Bachelor of Science in Game and Simulation Programming from DeVry University. My experience is in various fields, but most notably, my last role was at the cybersecurity company Malwarebytes, where I spent four years developing test automation and leading a team of test engineers.
- Hobbies: Video games and tabletop gaming are my biggest hobbies. I also enjoy exploring new places, compelling fiction, cracking jokes, and creating games. If anyone wants to have a spirited discussion, I will gladly Settle it in Smash!
Johan Marcus Bull-Berg, VP Customer Success
I know the founders from their time in BCG, and I have followed Ignite Procurement since its inception. I am now thrilled to get the opportunity to help them grow the company by ensuring all customers realize the full potential within the spend management solution.
- Position: VP Customer Success (from February 2021)
- Background/experience: I have a Master's degree from the Norwegian School of Economics (NHH). Before joining Ignite Procurement, I worked at Boston Consulting Group (BCG) for 3.5 years, primarily with the Telecommunications, Media, and Technology sectors.
- Hobbies: I love to play football, cross-country skiing, randonee touring, and most outdoor sports. I am looking forward to challenging my old employer in a friendly football game while wearing the Ignite jersey.
Welcome to the team! We are thrilled to have you join the digital procurement revolution. All of you will be valuable assets to our company, and we cannot wait to see all that you accomplish.