Meet Our Newest Team Members
Last updated Mar 18, 2022 - 7 min read
- Table of Content
Ignite Procurement has grown from 10 to 20 employees in the last year. And we are not stopping there. Our ambition is to scale the team to 50 full-time employees by the end of 2021. But in the meantime, please say hello to all our newest team members.
Fredrik Muri Slettestøl, Product Manager
Ignite Procurement is one of the most existing startups in Norway. With my Product Manager background, domain, and industry knowledge, I feel we are a perfect match.
- Position: Product Manager (from August 2020)
- Background/experience: I have a Bachelor's degree and two Executive Master programs within innovation and strategic business development. My working life started in Fjordkraft as a Key Account Manager for some of Norway's largest businesses. For the last eight years, I have been working as a Product Manager at Contiki, Exari, and Coupa.
- Hobbies: I spend most of my free time with family and friends, watching sports, going to concerts, and cooking. During the winter you will find me in the mountains, skiing on my Telemark skies.
Nadia C. Aurdal, Marketing Manager
I was amazed by Ignite Procurement from the start. The company is one of the most exciting startups in Norway and consists of so many talented, ambitious, motivated, and friendly people. I am so excited to have joined and look forward to being part of the journey.
- Position: Marketing Manager (from August 2020)
- Background/experience: I have a Master's degree in Strategic Marketing Management from BI Norwegian Business School. After I graduated, I have worked with marketing and sales focusing on understanding potential customer's needs and providing value throughout their buyer's journey. I joined Ignite Procurement after working as a Digital Marketing Specialist in Arundo Analytics.
- Hobbies: I am from Sykkylven, a beautiful place surrounded by the mountain range, Sunnmørsalpene. Every chance I get, I love to travel back home to see family, friends and go mountain hiking. I also have a passion for wining and dining and love to explore new restaurants with my friends.
Anoop Yadav, Senior Software Engineer
Ignite Procurement presented new ways to challenge me in a senior role, where I could have increased autonomy while helping their best-in-breed product transition to a large-scale market-leading product. This, combined with a young and talented team, made the decision to join a no-brainer.
- Position: Senior Software Engineer (from July 2020)
- Background/experience: I have a Masters in Computer Science from Colorado State University and experience working in a diverse range of industries ranging from large-scale storage and RegTech in the past to analytics and procurement recently.
- Hobbies: I am an outdoorsman at heart, so I enjoy being out in nature for hiking/camping or long runs in the forest. At home, I enjoy cooking, trying different cuisines, and attempting to make vegan counterparts. I am also a beer person and love a strong milk stout.
Simen Vie, Tech Lead
I wanted to start working in a company with a high focus on technology. Besides, I also get the opportunity to build a company culture and take part in its values from an early stage.
- Position: Tech Lead (from June 2020)
- Background/experience: I have a Masters in Computer Science from NTNU, specializing in software development. Previously I worked as a consultant in Bekk for two years, working on software development projects in the transport and finance sector.
- Hobbies: I have always been interested in computer games, which has significantly impacted my current qualities and skills. My job title also reflects my hobbies, where I like to explore new technologies and ways of thinking to solve problems.
Ingvill Røed, Data Scientist
Ignite Procurement is an exciting company, with a team consisting of talented and inspiring people. I look forward to applying my problem-solving abilities to help improve the use of data throughout the solution.
- Position: Data Scientist (from August 2020)
- Background/experience: I recently completed an integrated Master of Science in Nanotechnology from NTNU.
- Hobbies: In my free time, I like to practice sports, mostly cross-country skiing, but also road-biking and running when there is no snow on the ground. I enjoy challenging myself and love to compete in races; the longer, the better. I also enjoy traveling, mountain-hiking, playing music, and spending time with friends and family.
David Jönsson, Account Executive
For me, Ignite Procurement could not be in a more exciting phase with global expansion just around the corner! Together with the team, I have the opportunity to influence and form a world-class SaaS organization.
- Position: Account Executive Sweden (from August 2020)
- Background/experience: I have a Masters in Industrial Engineering and Management from KTH, Stockholm. For the last seven years, I have worked primarily with SaaS sales, including various commercial roles in the startup/scaleup environment at companies like Gelato, Kundo, and Delibr.
- Hobbies: I love a great escape to the countryside enjoying great company, chill music, food, and wine. I try to do some sports now and then, such as squash, running, or cross-country skiing. The first time I tried a cross country skis pair was when I moved to Norway in 2016 – and I love it!
Adrian Stålesen, Sales Engineer
I love the fact that I get to perform advanced data engineering and analytics and, at the same time, work closely with our customers.
- Position: Sales Engineer (from August 2020)
- Background/experience: I have a Masters in Industrial Economics and Technology Management from NTNU. Before I joined Ignite Procurement, I worked with investment banking at Pareto Securities.
- Hobbies: I enjoy spending my spare time and weekends in the great outdoors, such as running, hiking, skiing, or hunting, depending on the season. When I am not outside, I prefer to work on personal projects, cook, read, play the guitar, hang out with my girlfriend, or have an occasional beer with my friends.
Prisca Steiner, Account Executive
Being able to work in a fast-paced and ambitious startup is quite thrilling. The chance to focus on the German market, combined with my professional procurement background, was an ideal fit and a unique opportunity for me.
- Position: Account Executive (from October 2020)
- Background/experience: I completed my Bachelor Professional of Business (CCI) last year while being employed as Assistant to the Vice President of Purchasing at SEG Automotive, Germany.
- Hobbies: I love being outdoors as much as I can and enjoy different sports activities. Lately, I have been playing ice hockey in the winter season and football and volleyball during the summer. I also like spending time with my friends and family, and always enjoy new adventures.
Magnus Le, Software Engineer
I had the opportunity to write my bachelor thesis in close collaboration with Ignite Procurement. After finishing graduation and being offered a full-time job, it was a no-brainer to join the incredibly talented team.
- Position: Software Engineer (from September 2020)
- Background/experience: I have a Bachelor's degree in Informatics from Oslo Metropolitan University.
- Hobbies: In my free time, I enjoy playing basketball and volleyball with friends, and I occasionally practice taekwondo.
Welcome to the team! We are thrilled to have you join the digital procurement revolution. All of you will be valuable assets to our company, and we cannot wait to see all that you accomplish.